WUTH, WCHC and Wirral Council are holding an open day to discuss pathways into care roles across the Wirral.
Careers in Health and Social Care Open Day
Date : 10th June 2023
Time : 10 am to 12.30 pm (three time slots to choose from)
Location: Education Centre, Arrowe Park Hospital
Tickets are limited due to the capacity of our event space, so grab your FREE tickets before its too late!
This event is for you if :
- You are a healthcare worker or have recent health and social care experience.
- You are interested in a career in healthcare.
- You are studying healthcare at college, sixth form or university.
- Nurses with full UK NMC registration, 2nd or 3rd year student nurses or nurses returning to practice.
- Preceptorship will be provided for newly qualified/return to practice nurses.
Colleagues will be on hand to answer your questions from clinical specialties, Clatterbridge Intermediate Care Centre, Unions, Apprenticeship Support, Pastoral Support, Recruitment and HR, Temporary Staffing and Wirral Council Community Care Market Commissioning Team.
We have full and part-time work available, both day and night shifts on rotation. We can offer flexible working arrangements via our permanent contracts or NHS Professionals
We are looking to recruit a number of caring, compassionate and motivated individuals to care for people in Wirral.
If you don’t have any experience, you can find out about how to start your career in health and social care at WUTH, WCHC and Wirral Council providers.
We have positions at both hospital sites available (Arrowe Park and Clatterbridge) along with Wirral Community Health and Care.
To register to attend the event Click Here.
Free car parking is available in Car Park G, Arrowe Park Hospital.