I am currently representing Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea Council, who are offering an initial temporary contract for a period of 3-6 months with a view to be extended or offered a permanent position for the right candidate at a rate which is negotiable dependent upon experience.
We are looking for a ASB Officer this role will be: W8 7NX
The right candidate will:
* To promote and progress the client’s response to dealing with Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) in the City.
* In accordance with the client’s policy and procedures, to be the lead officer in resolving individual cases of ASB
* To respond to enquiries and reported complaints of ASB and serious neighbour nuisance and co-ordinate any investigations of the same.
* To action agreed solutions working in partnership with key agencies, including progressing and taking appropriate enforcement action against perpetrators where appropriate.
* To advise customers on the client’s policies and procedures in relation to ASB.
We require the following:
* Experience dealing with ASB cases in relation to Housing.
* Experience working within a local authority.
To discuss this opportunity further please send over an up-to-date CV and give me a call on (phone number removed)
If you know someone who would be a good fit for the role, please send over their contact details and get in touch, as we do offer a generous referral fee.
IF THIS ROLE IS NOT APPLICABLE TO YOU, BUT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ROLE, PLEASE SEND OVER YOUR CV AND I WILL CHECK WHAT ROLES I HAVE AVAILABLE.
Look forward to speaking with you soon