Our client, Ealing Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their Hospital Assessment Team.
* Social workers will be required to review and complete, section 9 and 10 assessments and section 27 reviews, following hospital discharge.
* Promote proficient case noting
* Have an excellent knowledge of the Care Act 2014, models and Theories pertaining to social work practise.
* Identifying, vulnerable adults, and advocating best practise, when advising on ongoing care and support.
* Providing handover to maximise the potential of the team when absent.
* Work jointly and collaboratively with other team members.
* Be proactive in organising their own supervision.
* Work closely with the seniors in the team
* Able to build good links and connections within health and social care.
What you need:
QSW Status – including qualification, Social Work England registration and completed ASYE
A minimum of 2 years’ experience
Right to work in the UKBenefits of working with Remedy
A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
Competitive Referral scheme
Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit