Fantastic Opportunity to join a highly regarded Yorkshire Care Company as a Deputy Manager for their Domiciliary team.
Salary: c£25,350 dependent on qualifications/experience
Hours: 37.5hrs per week
Head Office: Leeds:
Previous experience as a Team Leader or Deputy Manager in Care essential
* Minimum Level 3-4 preferred NVQ in Health and Social care
* Worked in line with CQC regulations
* Ability to work under pressure
* Driving licence and own vehicle is essential
* Able to work on call and weekend cover (shared with other senior staff members)
Role & responsibilities:
As a Deputy Manager you will be supporting the manager by taking responsibility for the well-being of the clients.
* Areas covered: Cleckheaton & small radius surrounding this Leeds area
* Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the operation
* You will assist the manager by carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our clients.
* Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation.
* Generally promoting the clients independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
What’s in it for you:
* Excellent career progression
* Employers that care about staff wellbeing and values hard work
* Automatic inclusion in to Pension scheme
* Incentives and rewards e.g. shopping vouchers
* Generous Refer a friend scheme
* A friendly and welcoming working environment
Please contact us here at Coben Healthcare for more information and apply online